Washington, D.C. – The National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA) has elected 17 industry leaders to its board of directors on April 11, 2019 during its annual meeting in Washington, DC.
Appointed to first term on the Board of Directors:
- Keelan Adamson, executive V.P. & COO, Transocean
- David Barton, senior V.P. Gulf of Mexico, Marubeni Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
- Greg Hill, president & COO, Hess Corporation
- Paul Howes, president & CEO, Newpark Resources
- Jon Landes, senior V.P., TechnipFMC
- Terry Lechinger, V.P., Stress Engineering
- Joe Leimkuhler, COO, Beacon Offshore Energy
- Mike McFayden, executive V.P. Offshore, Murphy Oil
- Bill New, president, New Industries
- Loren Singletary, chief investor & industry relations officer, National Oilwell Varco
Reappointed to the Board of Directors for a second term:
- Bob Abendschein, COO, Venari Resources
- Galen Cobb, V.P. industry affairs, Halliburton
- Kirk Meche, president, CEO & eirector, Gulf Island Fabrication
- Erik Oswald, V.P., Americas, ExxonMobil Exploration Company
Appointed to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors:
- Tim Duncan, president & CEO, Talos Energy, LLC
- Lee Jackson, chairman & CEO, Jackson Offshore Operators
- Steve Weyel, CEO, EnVen Energy Ventures
In a separate press release today, NOIA announced the election of Richard Clark, president, Gulf of Mexico Business Unit of Kosmos Energy, as chairman of the board and Galen Cobb, V.P. of industry relations for Halliburton, as vice chairman.
NOIA board of director members serve three-year terms. The terms for the chairman and vice chairman are one year.
Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co. Disqus. Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co.
Proudly Powered By: SPSCO World News Service