Health, Safety & Environment Policy:
Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co. is committed to continual HSE improvement in its operations through active participation of our employees, contractors and the community. It shall take all reasonable measures to protect the health and safety of its personnel as well as to protect the environment in which it operates.
The Company firmly believes that sound HSE performance is key to ensuring sustainable business and shall thus be considered as integral part in business decision making process.
As its policy objectives, Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co. shall, as a minimum:
- Observe and comply with all HSE statutory requirements within our area of operations;
- Mitigate the consequences of all types of incidents/accidents having potential harmful effect on personnel, assets and/or the environment;
- Use commonly accepted levels of good constructional HSE practice; and
- Establish transparent HSE performance criteria and communicate them constructively internally and to interested parties.
To achieve the aforementioned defined objectives, Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co. shall:
- Develop and maintain an appropriate HSE Management System;
- Hold all levels of management, staff and contractors accountable for HSE within their areas of responsibility;
- Develop a positive HSE culture throughout the company through effective communication and training;
- Conduct HSE reviews and audits in order to identify shortcomings within the organization and ensure compliance with local, international and corporate standards and regulations;
- Ensure that contractors demonstrate full compliance with this policy; and
- Develop and implement a Risk Assessment-based approach in conducting business operations.
In addition, Sanat Pardaz Sabz Co. shall:
- Establish good relations with local communities based on constructive mutual dialogue with regulators, community representatives, local authorities as well as other concerned parties on HSE and security matters of common interest;
- Ensure optimal security standards are maintained to protect personnel, company assets and information; and
- This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure continual improvement.