Phases 6, 7&8, South Pars Gas Field Development, Assaluyeh, Iran
Joint Venture Of TEC/IDRO/JGC/DIC
Scope of Work:
- Effluent Treatment Unit (ETU):
- Construction of Pre-cast Foundations (Access Platform FDNs, Pipe Support, Lighting Pole, etc.);
- Installation of Platform, Pipe Support and Local foundations including Excavation, Leveling, Concreting, Installation and back-filling;
- Grouting and waterproofing of Manholes;
- Manpower supply and management;
- Construction of Duct bank;
- Road Works.
- Batching Plant Area:
- Ditches and Drainage System;
- Concrete Paving;
- Batching Plant Material Separation Walls;
- Raw Material Storage Shelter;
- Earthwork (Scraping, Leveling, etc.).
About Phases 6,7&8:
The development project for phases 6, 7 & 8 has been designed to produce 104 MMscm/d of gas from the reservoir which is going through its final construction steps.
The objectives of the development of phases 6,7 & 8 are as follows:
- Daily production of 104 MMscm/d of sour and dry gas;
- Daily production of 158,000 bl of gas condensate per day; and
- Annual production of 1.6 million tons of liquid gas (propane and butane) “LPG” for export.
The sour gas produced in these phases is transferred to Aghajari oil field in Khuzestan province via a 512 kilometer pipeline to be injected into the oil wells to enhance the recovery coefficient of the field.
- Three production platforms with 30 gas wells;
- Three 32″ submarine pipelines for transferring gas to the onshore refinery, length of each of which is about 105 km;
- Three 4.5″ pipeline for transferring glycol solution;
- One Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) terminal for exporting gas condensate; and A 5.4 kilometer 30″ pipeline for transferring gas condensate to the SBM.
Units for receiving and separating condensate from gas, gas dehydration unit, gas dew point regulating unit and liquid gas recovery, gas compression unit, liquid gas treatment unit, gas condensate stabilization unit, and Glycol solution concentration unit for being dispatched to the offshore facilities.,In July 2000, the contract for developing phases 6, 7 & 8 of South Pars gas field was awarded to Petropars and the first stage of this project is expected to come to fruition in early 2008.
Gas Sweetening Project Phases 6, 7 and 8 Refinery:
With respect to the projects carried out to meet the domestic gas consumption demands, a sweetening plant is constructed adjacent to phases 6, 7 and 8 refinery to sweeten its produced gas.
In this way, four gas sweetening and processing trains sweeten and process 4000 MMscf/d of produced gas, which will be either dispatched to the domestic gas network or to the oil fields to be injected into them.